Day 123
I am definitely a fan of the way my hair looks when I take the time to straighten it. But most days I'm just too lazy to put in that kind of effort. It takes too much time out of my busy nightly schedule of watching movies and bad TV. Now that I have discovered the streaming of NetFlix through my Nintendo Wii, the time I spend in front of the television has spiked to what may qualify as an unhealthy level. Distraction, escape, whatever you want to call it, it works.
My hair does curl rather nicely when I put mousse in it and scrunch it. I'm happy I discovered that trick, albeit a little later in life than was strictly necessary. The mousse and scrunching discovery happened somewhere around 22 or 23. I'm always a little behind the curve, but at least nobody can say I peaked too early.
I like the scrunched look on you. I am impressed that it only takes mousse and not a bijillion other curling and staying products. You have real nice hair!
ReplyDelete