December 7, 2011

OMG!

Day 341

Ha! Just kidding. I'm not stupid enough to get engaged after 6 months again. There are some mistakes I actually learn from. After 6 years... or 6 decades... maybe. But even that might be rushing it a bit.

I just couldn't think of anything to write about today so I put on this CZ ring and took a picture. Who the hell could ever afford a 3 carat diamond this day and age anyway? I once knew a girl who said she would never accept anything less than 3 carats. I find that completely ridiculous, not to mention materialistic and shallow. I have small hands anyway, so anything more than a carat looks silly on me. So let's fix this picture.

That's better. My birthstone is garnet - it's sort of fabulous. I like wearing rings on my middle fingers. It's stylish, and it gives people something decorative to look at when I flip them off.

2 comments:

  1. lol we waited a year to be engaged. I didn't want to be engaged sooner because I wanted time with Shawn to make sure everything was right (although I did tell him I wanted to marry him after only a few weeks together...and he stayed after hearing that) lol. My ring has a carrot I think, but most of it came from his great grandmother. I actually wanted only a pink pearl but he knew he was getting the ring from his great grandmother so he told me I couldn't have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a year is an acceptable time frame. I already told Doug that the answer would be yes, but not to ask me for a long time. LOL. He didn't run screaming, and actually started asking me about what kind of rings I like, so I took this as a good sign. :)

    ReplyDelete