Day 351
It really sucks to be a writer when you can't think of anything to write about. The story in front of me has been giving me problems since last summer. I even wrote another version of it and changed the relationship of the main character and her male friend, deleted the boyfriend from her life completely, who I may or may not write back in, and what the hell was I trying to accomplish here anyway? It was supposed to be poignant. It was a way for me to release the ending of a bad relationship. I even gave the antagonist my ex's name. There's a certain scene that is important, but I've been avoiding writing it. The story won't be the same without it. I don't know that I'll ever finish this story. It will sit with all the other unfinished pieces, quietly waiting in a folder on my computer for me to notice it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment