December 8, 2011

Making waves

Day 342

I had been thinking about it for a while, but today was the day. I broke out the waver for the 2nd experiment with it. I think it came out better this time since my hair is longer, but I can't seem to get rid of the frizzies. My hair is probably so fried that frizz is its natural state. But I use leave-in conditioner, so what the hell? The only way I've ever been able to banish the frizz is to put a metric ton of mousse in it and scrunch, scrunch, scrunch. But I wanted the curls to look softer and more natural, so I thought the waver would do it. It sort of worked. I just need to figure out how to make the frizz go away. There must be some product that will work. Now to find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment