Day 363
It has become so very familiar to me - the Great Wall of Boxes. Somewhere in my genetic code is embedded the ability to pack up an entire apartment in under a week. Or maybe it's a learned behavior. We moved around so much when I was a kid. I must have picked up a thing or two along the way. I know how to fit the maximum amount into one box without anything breaking. I know to make a list on paper that corresponds to the number on the box to ensure that the correct amount of boxes get to the destination, and also that there are no surprises while unpacking. I always said that I wanted to plant roots somewhere, but I'm so good at never staying in the same place.
Are you going back to your parents? Don't feel bad I had to do that for a couple of months until I moved in with Shawn. It was not a great experience but it was better then having no place to go.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm back with my parents for a while. Once I find a job and get my feet under me again, everything will be fine. :)
ReplyDeleteMy friend packed up her whole apartment in 3 days. I was impressed. One day for her bedroom. One day for the bathroom and livingroom. And one day for her kitchen. Some people just get things done :) She was happy. She called me and said " Finished packing ... lets go drinking!"
ReplyDelete