Day 335
I'm depressed, but not too depressed to play video games. I put on Final Fantasy XIII today to pass some time. I started it over from the beginning because I want to level my characters differently this time around. My favorite character is Lightning. Snow is good as far as fighting goes, but he's a total egotist, and I can't stand that kind of person. I love Sahz because a baby Chocobo lives in his afro. Vanille is okay, and she's a great healer. I hate Hope. He's so useless. Maybe if I level him better this time around, he won't suck. Time will tell. I haven't gotten to the part where Fang comes in yet, but I do like her character a great deal. I'm enjoying the game thus far, and it zones me out so I don't have to deal with reality for a while. No wonder I played it so much when I lived with PXF. Distractions are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment