Day 365
So here we are. Three hundred and sixty five days later. It has been an incredible year. I feel that I have grown a lot this year. I figured out a great deal more about who I am, what I need, and the people I want beside me throughout my life's journey. So much happened this past year, both good and bad, and I'm very proud of myself for keeping up this project through it all. What started out as a crutch turned into a fulfilling project that I saw through to the end. I'm thankful to everyone who read it, even the days that weren't so entertaining, and offered me the support and encouragement to keep writing.
I've been asked if there will be a 2012 blog. The jury was out for quite a while on that. I didn't want to do the same blog, but for a while, I had the idea to do pictures from the other side of the camera. I see so many random things on a daily basis that would give me plenty to write about. I took quite a while to weigh the pros and cons of it before I came up with an answer. Will there be a 2012 blog? No. I don't have the heart for it right now, but I may start up another project at another time, and I will link that one here so my readers will be able to find me again.
The 2011 photo blog was a fun challenge, and I'm glad I did it. I'm proud of my blog, and of myself. And I'm grateful for each event in my life that inspired one of these pictures. I thank each of you for reading; it meant a lot to me. 2011 was a pretty good year.
"These are the last words I have to say
That's why this took so long to write
There will be other words some other day
But that's the story of my life"
~Billy Joel

congratulations! I did a photo project for the year from late october of '10 to late October of '11. You inpsired me by doing your blog to do another year of photographs in blog style! Thanks for the inspiration and idea and it has been pretty awesome to read your blog even your ordinary days. I'm glad you met doug too :)
ReplyDeleteOh! Another blog? I can't wait! Even though I do not know you I am happy you found love again. I myself have finally found my other half. He does complete me and I complete him. It is a wonderful feeling.... Isn't it? Happy trails my friend. Looking forward to your blog :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I'm so glad I inspired you! I may do another photo blog again after all. I think I want to do my 30th year in pictures. :) Doug was definitely the best thing that happened to me this year. He's wonderful. I'm very lucky to have him.
ReplyDeleteI'm already behind on writing, but here you go: http://thisyearsphotoblog.blogspot.com/ :)
ReplyDelete