October 10, 2011

Wives are better than husbands

Day 283

I just love my Toni.

We had Crankypants Support Group on Monday this week because her mom is coming to visit tomorrow, and Doug's band rehearsal got switched to today, so it worked out wonderfully.

The original plan was for her to do pilates and me to go to the gym, and then meet up after that. Our cranky level was extraordinarily high, and neither of us felt like working out, so I just headed over to her house.

Some jerk decorated the front of their house entirely in creepy clowns on the way to Toni's house, so not only was I cranky, now I was anxious.

Crankypants Support Group is definitely one of the major highlights of my week. It's like therapy, but better, because Toni feels like a sister to me. It's much easier and more comforting to divulge your deepest darkest thoughts to someone you are that comfortable and close with instead of a near stranger in an uncomfortable environment. Our little support group is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment