Day 277
Boyfriend has strep throat. On his birthday. I know how much that sucks because I had strep on my birthday a few years ago. I had to cancel my birthday plans in the city, and instead spent the night on the couch, watching cartoons and feeling completely miserable. So I tried to brighten for Doug what I know from experience is an awful way to spend your birthday.
He really liked his birthday present. I got him earplugs that he can wear when he has a show, and he seemed entirely pleased with them. Score one for me. The fact that I showed up with ice cream in hand probably got me a couple more points. He wanted to watch a Star Trek movie, and I agreed without hesitation. That's love. Sickness aside, I hope he had a nice birthday.
How much do you want to bet that I have strep by the end of the week?

lol it happens. Shawn and I pass sickness back and forth sometimes, my friend Andrea and her extremely soon to be husband do the same thing too
ReplyDelete