October 28, 2011

Carbon copy

Day 301

I decided upon a last minute costume change. It was way too cold to wear the sexy cop costume, so I went with plan B - a zombie. I had fallen in love with this costume before I decided on the other one, and this one comes with tights and longer sleeves - it was clearly meant to be.

Doug & I went to the Resurrection & Fallout Halloween party at The Zebra Club. We met up with Jackie and Harun there, along with some other cool people. The music was awesome, and we had such a great time.

When I walked over to say hello to my friend Beth, we made a funny discovery - we were wearing the exact same costume. We had a good laugh about that. I love Beth - she's such a fun, happy person. I'm a little bit jealous of her makeup job though. She looked much more dead than I did. I'm not so great at doing scary makeup. But at least I wasn't freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment