October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Day 304

This is how Halloween was celebrated in the Porter household. No, seriously, this is it. I was given a box nerds at the club, and I found Halloween an appropriate time to eat them.

I like Nerds. I must have the same taste in candy that I have in people. Nerds are so much better than average run-of-the-mill people. I have always been a proud nerd, and I value that quality in others. People who have enthusiasm for things like knowledge, learning, and reading are so much more interesting. Even if someone is a different breed of nerd, I still find their company enjoyable. We can both learn new things from our respective nerdiness.

I like to read. I got excited about book fairs in school. I liked school. I paid attention in class, took lots of notes, and did well on tests. I graduated college with honors. I enjoy intelligent conversation about any given subject. I am a nerd, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Nerds have more fun.

I also get along very well with dorks and geeks, but there's no candy named after dorks or geeks. Nerds are clearly the coolest of the uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment