October 18, 2011

Creepy

Day 291

This elevator at work creeps me out. I guess it's the service elevator because the other 2 don't look like this. But the elevators move at a snail's pace, so when one actually stops on your floor, there's no time to be choosy. And taking the stairs in high heels is simply not happening.

I think it's something about the mirror combined with the metal walls that gives me the wiggins. I feel like I should be carrying pepper spray in one hand and a rape whistle in the other. I felt that way in the back parking lot at Positive too.

Although if I make myself into the bad guy in my head, it's kind of fun. I could be like Amanda in Saw, and this is the freight elevator in one of Jigsaw's crazy buildings filled with traps and games.

I have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment