Day 267
I had a Saturday night all to myself, and I spent a wonderful quiet night at home. Instead of feeling like a loser, I savored the evening as a rare treat.
I cracked open the bottle of wine that was a favor at Michelle's wedding. I sat on the couch in my pajamas and fuzzy socks. I read a book for a while. I enjoy reading, and it has been too long since I've done it.
After that, I watched Saw: The Final Chapter. I streamed it from Netflix. I had never seen it, and I decided that tonight was the night. It was actually overall a bit disappointing, but the twist ending really surprised me.
At the close of my evening of contented solitude, I played Guild Wars for a while. I brought Yvaine out running air magic, and it worked out rather well. She's level 12 now.
I have decided that I need to schedule nights like this once or twice a month. I've always enjoyed alone time, required it even, and I don't have enough of it these days. I'll have to work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment