Day 260
Squared and Dan got married today!
I was at her parents' house bright and early, along with the rest of the bridal party, for hair and makeup. We all got dressed just in time for the photographer to arrive. Once the pictures were taken, we all climbed into the party bus and headed off to St. Joseph's church.
The ceremony was beautiful, and I somehow managed to not cry. The threat of ruining my $60 makeup job was enough to keep the tears at bay. Michelle and Dan were the epitome of happy and calm throughout the ceremony.
Afterward, we went down by the water in Northport for more pictures. We got some really fun shots. Downtown Northport is a perfect setting for photographs.
The reception was at The Watermill, and it was absolutely amazing. The venue was elegant, the food was incredible, and everyone had a great time.
Today was everything I had hoped it would be for my Squared, and I know she's ecstatic today and will have many happy years with her new husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment