Day 269
I have been a milk drinker on and off throughout my life. Currently on.
I was never big on milk as a wee one.
When we moved to Delaware, I started drinking milk regularly because my cousins did. My milk drinking days became few and far between after we moved out of my uncle's house.
My next big milk phase started when I met Joe. He introduced me to all different kinds of milk - chocolate, caramel, strawberry, vanilla... There was a whole new world of milk for me to discover. He even made me his own concoction called sugar milk, which is exactly what it sounds like - milk with sugar in it. It's really good.
When I said goodbye to Joe, milk fell by the wayside once again. There were a few phases here and there, but nothing consistent.
Lately, I have taken up drinking milk again. I'm a 2% girl now, even though back when, I used to only drink whole milk. I think 2% happened when I realized there were options between skim and whole. I know that there have always been those options, but sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake. Skim grosses me out, and 1% is sort of icky, but 2% is just right.
I agree 2% is good stuff! Nothing beats whole milk for coffee creations and creamy hot chocolate though, but it than you get the extra fat with it, right now I'm okay with myself being slightly bigger than normal, if I blow up above 200 lbs though than it shall be a problem.
ReplyDelete