Day 264
My obsession with Netflix streaming brought me to Dollhouse. I had been streaming the entire run of Angel after I decided I didn't want to wait for the DVDs to show up in the mail anymore, so Netflix suggested Dollhouse to me. Joss Whedon is not one to disappoint, and Dollhouse was no exception. It took me a couple of episodes to really get into it, but then I was hooked. It even prompted me to text Clem: "Joss Whedon rocks my socks." And I was, in fact, wearing socks. It was a pair that Clem had gotten me for my birthday, so he got the text. It seemed appropriate.
I got Doug into the series when we first started hanging out. He had only gotten through the first couple of episodes before deciding against it, but I convinced him to stick it out and give it another go. There is now another Dollhouse fan in the world. Go me. I strongly identify with the character Echo, and Doug identifies with Alpha. We make a good pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment