Day 250
There are some days when you should really just go back to bed and start over tomorrow. If this morning was any indication, today will be one of those days.
Despite the fact that the weather is absolutely miserable, and all I wanted to do was roll over, snuggle under the covers with Luna, and go back to sleep, I got up and blearily stumbled into the shower. Halfway through my usual shower routine, I was suddenly reminded of one of the reasons I generally lock Luna out of the bathroom. She likes to watch the toilet flush. She has figured out how to do it herself. The water went from warm to nuclear in about half a second, and I plastered my body against the far wall of the shower. My shower is not that big. The spray was just barely missing my body, but my toes were not so lucky, so I had to slide up the wall and stand on tip toes until the water returned to a tolerable temperature. Definitely awake now. Thanks Lu.
Once out of the shower, I was standing at the bathroom sink. I glanced to my left and thought, "Hey, where the heck is my toothbrush?" I was brushing my teeth. Okay, maybe I wasn't awake.
I hit the wrong button on the Keurig and made the smaller size coffee, so it did not fill up my to-go cup. I screwed up my coffee, and I have the easiest coffee maker on the planet.
I need a vacation.
I currently dislike my job- every day is perfect for me except for work where something even very tiny will invariably go wrong. I'm hoping to transfer to a different job location soon which will hopefully make things better for me and next year after I get a car I want to start a business, if it goes well I will quit libraries for good and only go to check out some books.
ReplyDelete