June 19, 2011

Cracked

Day 170

This picture was originally taken on my phone during Jay's birthday celebration, but then the screen on my phone shattered because I've gone 29 years and still don't understand the concept of holding something. My poor Droid met with an untimely death in the parking lot at work when I dropped it while walking to my car. Luckily, I was smart enough to get insurance on it, so they sent me a replacement phone for a lot less than I would have normally paid. I couldn't figure out how to get this picture from the old phone to the new phone, and it wouldn't transfer onto my computer either, so the best I could do was take a picture of the picture. Regardless, Jae Q's birthday was a totally fun time, and I adore our awesome friendship.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks, at least you were able to get a cheap replacement. Shawn and I have insurance on our droids too, that way if we break them by accident they are only $100 to replace vs. $500.

    ReplyDelete