June 18, 2011

Bean pole

Day 169

I truly love these boots. The only downfall is that they make me even taller than I already am. But they don't make awesome boots like these in flats. Because if they did, they wouldn't be awesome boots like these. You see my problem.

I have always thought I was too tall. I was always the tallest kid in my class, and it was totally embarrassing until the boys finally started catching up. Somewhere around 5'3" would be my ideal height. But no, I kept going right up to 5'7" and a half. To make matters worse, quite a few of my friends are shorter than I am, so I always felt like the Jolly Green Giant. I stick out like a sore thumb. Add the fact that I'm incredibly clumsy into the equation and it's just a bad scene altogether.

My legs are one of my best features, I'll admit that, but I really do wish I was at least a little shorter. Guys seem to dig the tall leggy thing, but really, I don't like enough guys for it to matter all that much. It's rare that I bother giving someone the time of day as anything more than a friend. I'm picky and anti social - not a good combination in the dating scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment