Day 155
Today was Julia's dance recital. I really didn't expect it to be such a big venue, but it was held in a huge auditorium. I actually had trouble finding parking, and then I had trouble finding my family. Thankfully Kim spotted me, or I would have been wandering around in the dark for who knows how long.
The dancers were great, and some of them were very talented, but I was definitely partial to the little ones that didn't really know what they were doing. I did not expect it to be so long though! I don't think anyone else did either. By the time Julia's dance was done - the 20th number, by the way, and that marked the halfway point - I was kind of over it. Her class danced to "Material Girl" by Madonna, and she looked adorable in her costume. I swear, my family makes the cutest kids.
I thought it was very funny when I looked at my ticket later that I was seated in Row R. It brought back memories of the seats that Katie and I had (also in Row R) for the Clay Aiken concert way back when. The York, PA road trip lives on.

No comments:
Post a Comment