June 26, 2011

Is it bed time yet?

Day 177

This is seriously all I've got right now. I'm pooped. I partied like the rockstar I was meant to be both Friday and Saturday nights. Then I spent the afternoon and evening today at Julia's 4th birthday party. I love my family, and my cousins' children bring me genuine happiness. But after about a dozen times of lifting Sienna to the top of the slide and helping her slide down, my arms were in danger of giving out. But when a 15 month old that cute looks at you and says, "I want slide," you do not say no. It is physically and mentally impossible to deny that child anything. I really feel that I was meant to be a mother, but I accept the fact that I probably never will be. That's cool though. As long as the rest of my family members keep having babies, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment