June 27, 2011

Skin is a gift

Day 178

Putting on lotion is my favorite part of getting out of the shower. Not only am I clean, but now I get to put nice smelling moisturizer on my skin. I can't survive without moisturizer. My skin feels tight and weird without it. I can't touch things until I've moisturized my hands. My feet usually get put into fuzzy socks after the lotion so it will stay on longer. God forbid I run out of lotion at work. As someone who washes their hands every time they go to the bathroom, I need lotion directly after drying my hands. If I don't have any lotion, I'm hyper sensitive to the dry skin and there are certain things I can't touch. It distracts me until I'm finally able to get some lotion. Some might call it slightly obsessive. I call it survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment