April 7, 2011

Reality bites

Day 97

This is another carbon copy gamer version of myself. I just changed her outfit, so I thought I'd throw her into the blog.

When I first made my XBox Live account, I wanted to have my gamer tag as Nyx. Not only was Nyx the shortened version of my cat's name (Onyx), but it's also the Greek goddess of the night. That gamer tag was taken, so they suggested MadNyx07. It made me laugh because, of the 2 cats, Onyx was always the cranky one. He was most definitely "my" cat, personality wise. That's why I picked him. He had issues. He needed me. And 7 is my favorite number, so the 07 part worked out well too.

And so, this is me, in the land of XBox 360. I kind of wish I had that shirt in real life. And the boots.

1 comment: