April 3, 2011

Geek Squad

Day 93

It's my first full day in the new place, and my friend Clem was nice enough to come over to set up my TV and 7 million gaming systems. He also brought me the birthday present he got for me months ago, so I'm now the proud owner of 3 new pairs of cool socks and a penguin book. I give him credit for putting up with me while I ran around like a chicken without a head trying to put everything away. But at least we watched some Invader Zim and had a celebratory Peach Snapple, since I'm a jerk and didn't get wine like I said I would. Sometimes I'm not sure why my friends put up with me, but I'm glad they do.

1 comment:

  1. That was very nice of him to come over! I'm sure you guys had a good time and now you don't have to worry about the stress of setting up all those wires. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete