April 6, 2011

Memory Lane

Day 96

This is what I decided to do with the weird memo board thing I got at Target when I was still living in Tampa. I decided to make it an "older" photos montage. The newer photos are in the other frame, which hangs in the living room area. I still have more that I want to put in frames on the shelves, but that will come with time. I thought this was a nice tribute to times gone by, and it's always good to surround yourself with happy memories.

"We need to remember what used to be good. If we don't, we won't recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes." ~ Jennifer Garner as Jenna Rink, 13 Going On 30

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I made the memory board twice! That sword fight was awesome but something tells me you didn't really try that hard to defeat me.

    And good quote to pair with the pic! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my defeat in the sword fight might have had something to do with the fact that I didn't have a sword. ;-)

    ReplyDelete