Day 115
I got these Nikes back in 2006 when I first joined Lucille Roberts. Surprisingly, they aren't falling apart yet. Years of the treadmill, elliptical, a myriad of exercise classes, and general every day use has molded them to fit my feet rather perfectly. The silver and pink is what originally sold me on them. I wanted cute and girly - I got it. I feel like maybe 5 years is a long time to have the same pair of sneakers. Too long? Perhaps. But I'm not really sure I can part with them.

Wow! 5 years?!? Mine last tops 3 months and I can tell the padding is going when I try on a new pair and it feels like a cloud. I think it depends on how you treat them and the type of exercise you do. As long as your feet and legs feel fine after use you still have some mileage left in them. They are very cute though!
ReplyDelete