Day 107
Chris is one of the people for whom I am thankful in my life. He has been a constant, wonderful, warm presence since I met him. He has adopted me as his little sister, and he's seriously the best adopted brother/friend a girl could hope for. He has been there for me countless times, pulled me out of moods or panic attacks when I thought no one could, and on top of all that, he gives excellent hugs. We also laugh a lot because we're both incredibly silly.
I met Chris at Abstraction. He thought I hated him for weeks, because apparently I throw off a pretty strong vibe of being unapproachable. All of that changed when he sat down next me one week and told me I had a mission - don't let him drink as much as he did last week. That made me laugh and sparked a conversation, during which we decided that we had potential to become great friends. And that's just what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment